An early finisher with excellent harvestability. Katani is recognized for superior harvestability and modestly higher CBD levels than other grain varieties. This variety is best suited for the Northern USA and southern to mid-latitude growing areas in Canada.
Katani is the most versatile of our varieties, with excellent levels of high-quality cannabinoids and leading grain production. This variety has also been noted by our growers for excellent harvestability with fewer wrapping issues.
- Registered in 2015
- Medium-size seed, dioecious variety
- End uses: food and CBD
- High grain yielder
- Kernel weight: 15 grams/1000 seeds
- Time of flowering: 55 days after seeding
- Disparity of female flowering to male flowering: 10 days
- Plant height at 50 degrees latitude: 70-110 cm
- Days to maturity: ~105+ days
- CBD percentage: 0.5% to 2.7%”
BASED ON GEOGRAPHY
Verve varieties are well adapted to Canadian Latitudes. US and International interested customers should note our varieties are best suited to growing North of the 40 Degree Latitude due to being photoperiod sensitive varieties.